The key to your success lies in the thoughts you can’t hear!
The subconscious mind is the master of our lives, even though we can’t see or hear it most of the time.
The thought patterns laid out in the subconscious were put there years ago, when you were younger, usually through times of massive emotions or pains.
Using Clinical Hypnotherapy, we can rewrite your negative belief systems and improve your mental health, well-being, and personal success.
Type of Services
Emotional Freedom Technique
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Body to face an external threat-think of a tiger coming after your ancient ancestor. All th body’s defense systems are turned on to support either fighting or fleeing from the danger. Your adrenaline pumps, your muscles tense, and your blood pressure, heart rate and blood sugar all rise to give you extra energy to meet the challenge.
The stressors in the ancient days were days were very real threats to survival. Today, however, the fight or flight response is rarely activated by a physical threat. Most of our fight or flight responses today are triggered internally, as in the case that someone experiences a physical response to a trigger. For example, if you have a fear of dogs and one comes near you, you have activated your fight or flight response.
For many of us, the internally generated stress response is triggered by a negative memory or thought that has its roots in past trauma or conditioned learning from childhood. The stress response in the body takes the same form, whether the trigger is a tiger (external) or a negative memory (internal). The adrenaline flows, the heart races, and so on.
You might be saying, “My body doesn’t go into fight or flight over all these little events,” but in fact it does! It’s not the adrenaline and cortisol rush you’d get if you were chased by a tiger; it’s a lower-grade response. But when you add up hundreds or thousands of these responses in a given week or month, the cumulative effect on the body and mind is massive. The ongoing fight or flight response leaves us worn down, sick, upset, overweight, stressed out and just generally unhappy with our life situations.
What tapping does, with amazing efficiency, is halt the fight or flight response and reprogram the brain and body to act and react differently.[CITATION Nic13 \l 1033 ]
Ortner, N. (2013). The Tapping Solution. Hay House Inc.
The terms Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist are used interchangeably is the following document.
1. Shira Raymond TPH (Transpersonal Hypnotherapist) has advised me to the scope of hypnosis/hypnotherapy practice and I give consent to receive sessions today and in the future form Shira Raymond.2. I understand that and result may vary and Shira Raymond does not guarantee results.
3. I understand that hypnosis/hypnotherapy is not a replacement for medical treatment. Psychiatric, psychological or counseling services. I also understand that Shira Raymond TPH does not treat, prescribe for or diagnose any condition.4. I understand that Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist that are not practicing any other profession are required a license under the law in Arizona.
5. I agree to participate in all sessions to the best of my ability. I understand that I am free to cancel or terminate any or all sessions remaining.
6. I understand that I might be referred out to other mental health professionals if my situation is outside of the scope of Shira Raymond’s expertise.7. I understand that Shira Raymond TPH will honor HIPPA laws even though she is not governed by those laws.
8. I give permission for the hypnotist to gently touch me on the shoulder, arm, hands, wrists, legs, face or forehead to help me to further relax. This will only be done for maximum state of hypnosis.9. I agree to pay Shira Raymond DBA Synergy Wellness Center prior to each session unless other payment arrangements have been work out beforehand. All prepaid sessions must be used within 180 days from first session date. I will forfeit any remaining sessions at that point.10. I understand that I when purchasing a series of sessions that I am getting a discounted price and no refund will be issued for unused sessions.
Appointments need to be cancelled no less than 24 hours in advance except in the case of an emergency. However, if this is abused you will be charged the missed appointment fee of $50. When appointments are missed, or cancelled within 24 hours it makes it impossible for me to give that time to someone else.
All manners of our sessions will remain confidential unless you are in danger of hurting yourself or others, child abuse or in the case of subpoena of records. Information will not be released to other medical professions without a signed consent form.
PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS BETWEEN SESSION
There will be no change for brief phone calls or emails between sessions. Any call that takes longer than 20 minutes will be billed at $0.75 per minute.